You may not want to make a complaint, but have ideas about how to make things better. We welcome suggestions about how we can improve what we do. Email the Administrator at email@example.com.
Cherrystars aims to provide the best service that we can. Sometimes things go wrong. We want you to tell us if there is something you are not happy about as we will try to put things right.
Who can make a complaint?
You can make a complaint if:
- Your child is a participant in a Cherrystars class
- You are an audience member or your child is a participant in a Cherrystars performance
- You have been refused a service or an opportunity to participate in a Cherrystars event or activity
- You have a complaint in relation to the childcare register
If you are not happy with something at a Cherrystars session or event you can:
- In the first instance, talk to a member of staff explaining your concern.
- Detail what you think needs to change to make things better.
- If you are unhappy with how the person you speak to deals with your informal complaint, or the outcome, you can make a formal complaint
You can make a formal complaint to the principal of Cherrystars. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 0208 6531662. When you write or speak to the principal about the issue that concerns you, they will take the following actions:
- Write down what you say and send a copy of this to you and/or respond within 48 hours of
your initial contact.
- Address your concerns with the rest of the Cherrystars management team.
- Send a response within 20 days of being contacted.
- Send you a Formal Complaint Form to escalate your complaint if requested
NB: All formal complaints are written down and reported to the Cherrystars Management Team.
Complaint in relation to the childcare register:
Cherrystars must provide Ofsted, on request, with a written record of all complaints in a specified period and the action taken as a result of each complaint.
Cherrystars must keep accurate, dated records of each step of the procedure. The following information should be included:
- The welfare requirement to which the complaint relates.
- The name of the person making the complaint
- The nature of the complaint.
- The date and time of the complaint
- Details of how the complaint has been dealt with, including any action taken.
- Details of information and findings provided to the complainant, including the timescale.
Cherrystars will keep a written record of all complaints and their outcome for at least two years.
If there is still an issue and you are not satisfied with the resolution, then contact Ofsted on 0300 123 1231 quoting our settings URN 2690121.
Cherrystars will always report any complaints to Ofsted regarding the childcare register.